Plastic free online shop
Camellia Rose Face Cream By Maldon Soap
Camellia Rose face cream would be perfect for you if your skin is:
- prone to fine lines
It’s made from a gorgeous base of organic camellia and evening primrose oils plus fairly traded, unrefined, organic shea butter in a base of organic rose hydrolat so it will leave your skin feeling silky soft and wonderful. Leaves a dewey finish on your skin to help it feel protected all day long.
See below for more details and ingredients:
Camellia rose face cream is a wonderful cream to use morning or night to protect and nurture your skin.
It contains the following organic ingredients:
- Rose hydrolat: which is a by product of essential oil production. This hydrolat contains some properties of rose absolute so it’s great for rehydrating the skin.
- Camellia oil: penetrates the epidermis of the skin and beautifies.
- Shea butter: a wonderful moisturiser which helps with scarring and blemishes.
- Evening primrose oil: which deeply moisturises, unblocks pores and helps to calm rosacea. Packed with omega 3 and 6 to nurture your skin.
- Frankincense essential oil: helps to treat dry skin and has anti ageing properties. It’s fragrance promotes feelings of calm and relieves stress.
- Geranium bourbon essential oil: calms sensitive skin, balances sebum and is effective in treating dry skin conditions such as eczema and dermatitis.
Camellia rose face cream comes in a 60g amber glass jar with an aluminium lid. Both these are infinitely recyclable.
It’s also available in a trial size tin so you can try it out before committing to a full size jar. Each aluminium trial size tin has approx 10g of product in, enough for about a week of gorgeous moisturising. These tins are also great for holidays and travel. Please reuse your trial size tin lots before recycling it.
Use within 9 months of opening and 18 months of the ‘made on’ date.
Quantitative Ingredients of camellia rose face cream:
rose hydrolat (rosa damascena), camellia oil (camellia oliphera), shea butter buryrospermum parkii), emulsifying wax, evening primrose oil (oenothera biennis), palm free stearic acid, frankincense essential oil (boswellia carteri), geranium oil (pelargonium graveolens), ecocert natural preservative (benzyl alcohol, dehydro acetic acid, sorbic acid and benzonic acid).
green type = organic ingredients
Welcome to our plastic free online shop. We store hundreds of products to help you to reduce your waste and your personal impact on the enviroment.